Sunday, November 29, 2009

Look what I can do!

I momentarily lost my mind last Friday and went black Friday shopping with Lisa and Melissa. At 3:30 in the morning. Before a full day of work. BUT! I got exactly what I went for - a Cricut. It's the awesomest scrapbooking/crafting tool ever!
I finally got to take it out of it's box today and see what it can do. Here are some things I made just playing around with it, and then I got to business and made some Christmas tags!
I love this thing! I may never need to leave the house again ;) Even Cory was thoroughly impressed! What can I cut for you??





7 comments:

Melissa said...

Ahhhh!!! Those look GREAT!!! This thing is SO much fun :) :)

Unknown said...

looks sooo fun, still jealous :P

ACQ said...

They look great! I can tell you're going to get a lot of use out of this!

nujoud said...

It looks like it was worth getting up at 3:30am. Not much would get me out shopping at that time.

Lisa said...

Yay! Those look awesome!!

Unknown said...

I would like a cut out of a Flamingo please :)
I love you!

KarenBurchardt said...

Love it! I haven't had time to really play with mine yet!