Monday, November 2, 2009

Merry Christmas to us!

A little early, but Cory and I got our Christmas present last week. A shiny new iMac! Cory has had his desktop since college, and my laptop is 4 or 5 years old already, so we got a new family computer. Cory did some research and we decided to go the Mac route and we are very happy so far. Plus, it's really purdy ;)


One of my favorite features so far, besides the ginormous screen, is the video chat. My parents got an iMac a year or so ago, so we tried it out with them and it was so cool! I think they really enjoyed it too, especially getting to see their granddog! I think this will be very nice to have down the road when we have kids, since we live so far away from our families. So everyone else, go get an iMac so we can video chat with you!

3 comments:

nujoud said...

We don't have macs, but we have already video chatted courtesy of Skype with Zara's grandparents and aunt and uncle so they could see her. Definitely a good feature of the modern world.

Unknown said...

either that keyboard is tiny or the monitor is ginormous ;) glad you like it!

Erin said...

both. 27" monitor, tiny keyboard!