Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Cory and I are currently at work in the MCC, keeping the astronauts onboard the ISS safe. It sucks, but somebody has to do it, and at least we're together.
After work we're going to Alicia and the dude's house for turkey dinner, with some of our other Houston friends. Living far away from our families is really hard sometimes, especially at holidays, so I'm thankful to have such close friends here. We really are like a little family here, since almost all of us are far away from our biological families. We love you H-town family!
We love our families in PA, too, and we miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
T-8 hours until turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and green bean casserole and pies (made by me) and whatever else people are bringing. YUM!
Please feel free to leave your best turkey impression in the comments ;) Gobble gobble!

2 comments:

ACQ said...

Gobble gobble! (from me)
Squaaaaaawk! (from Molly)

Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite pie maker (who I love whether or not she has time to make pies!)

Unknown said...

gobble gobble! (from me)
woof woof (from kingston)

happy thanksgiving erin - we missed you too! love you!