Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Deck the Halls

Last weekend Cory and I put up lights outside for Christmas! I really wanted to hang icicles on the peaks, which really meant that Cory climbed up the ladder and hung them while I watched and held the ladder. He wanted to wrap them around our trees. We did both! This is our 4th Christmas in our house, and the first time we hung lights outside! I like how it turned out!
I haven't done any other Christmas decorating yet. Hopefully I'll get to some soon, because it's less than three weeks now until we leave for PA!


5 comments:

ACQ said...

It looks great! We are hoping to hang our lights up this weekend.

Unknown said...

it looks so pretty!! maybe we will buy lights for our new house this year :D we're doing the rest of our decorating on friday! i cant wait!

Lauri and Jeff said...

Looks great! Want to come do ours? Ha! :)

Unknown said...

It looks lovely! :o) So festive! All you need is some snow now.

Mom said...

I love icicles and tree wraps!!