Tuesday, December 5, 2006

My First ADCO Simulation

Today was my first sim sitting in the hot seat as a flight controller. Not much happened in the sim that impacted us but to be honest, I was pretty nervous the entire time. I'd like to thank Mike Allyn for offering me the opportunity to sit in the front room while he played my back room support position and helped me through the day. When it was all over I couldn't help but feel a minor sense of accomplishment for not completely embarrassing myself the first time out there. It probably won't be until February that i get to do this again, but I feel like I'll be a little more prepared and not quite as petrified when that time comes.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

That's freaking awesome that you got to do that!

Cory Sholl said...

Yeah, it was really cool

Mike said...

Natural born FCR. I look forward to calling you in the middle of the night with all kinds of problems.