Friday, December 22, 2006

Flag Football Runners Up :-(

Ok, no we didn't win all the marbles. BUT, we should have. I'm not just saying that like most other losers out there do, we honestly should have won. To add insult to injury, it poured on us for a good 30 minutes in the second half.

The game came down to the last play of the game and we couldn't put it in the endzone from 10 yards out. This wasn't the only reason that we couldn't put another one in the "win column", there were many many bad calls by our apharently blind referees and a few screw ups by us that cost us the game just barely. We obviously had the better team and frankly out played the winning team except for a few mistakes. It looks like the next season will start in January, and I refuse to lose another game.

On a side note, if there is anything that any of you will learn about me really quickly is that I absolutely hate to lose. I'm that jack ass that no one wants to play against because I routinely get all pissy when things don't go my way. I was definately not a happy camper tonight, so do me a favor and don't remind me of our runner up status.

No comments: