Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Got Published!!

Last week I was emailed this article written in the Penn State newspaper "The Daily Collegian": http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2006/12/12-07-06tdc/12-07-06dops-column-01.asp. This guy procedes to question the initiative to furthur explore space and travel to the Moon, citing the $104 billion to do so and the lost astronauts of previous shuttle mission failures. I can't stand when people write about things which they do not know, so I wrote a quick rant back to the editor and he published my response. Keep in mind that about 1/3 of my article was edited out so your pretty much only getting the meat of my response here. Here it is: http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2006/12/12-13-06tdc/12-13-06dops-letter-04.asp.

I have already recieved an email from a former astronaut that read the article and has commended me for getting my response published.

4 comments:

Todd said...

*Crack* What's that sound? That was the sound of well place bitch-slap. Well done Cory.

I can only imagine there were better remarks in your unedited version, but good job on the "edited" version.

Mike said...

You should post your unedited version here.

Joshua said...

Good job Cory! We can't let the idiots of the world get away with trying to spread their idiotism.

Anonymous said...

talented pululpfont rendering lead grunge plausibility boar chuck epsom counterfeit iwjk
lolikneri havaqatsu