Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding Photo

For our wedding 'guest book', we did a signature mat. We finally got it framed and picked it up yesterday and brought it right home to hang it up above our mantel. I LOVE it!!! Cory and I rarely agree in our decorating tastes, and I actually liked a different frame better, but I went with what he wanted this time. And I'm glad I did because I think it looks fantastic in our new family room!
Here's a picture of it hanging up with some sconces that we got for our wedding. The wrought iron matches the shelves we already have in this room.

A little closer:
And here's a close-up of the frame itself:

5 comments:

ACQ said...

It looks great!

nujoud said...

That looks awesome. The frame is good too, so props to Cory!

Unknown said...

it looks so good! did you get the frame at michaels?

Erin said...

Yep, the frame is from Michaels.

Unknown said...

aww i just noticed me and aaron are on your mantel :P