Sunday, April 19, 2009

Doggie Date

When Alicia and The Dude got Max, Alicia and I decided that Cosmo and Max would be girlfriend and boyfriend. An arranged marriage, if you will, and one that started out long distance, since today was the first time they'd met since they got Max several months ago!

How did it go, you ask? Let's just say they didn't hate each other. A good start I think ;) We plan on getting them together more often now so they can grow on each other, since we will be dog sitting for each other in the future! Here's some pictures of their first date.
Smile for the camera!

First kiss

Max puttin' the moves on Cosmo

3 comments:

ACQ said...

I think they make a lovely couple! Max napped as soon as you left and I am sure he was dreaming of Cosmo.

nujoud said...

I think this is okay as long as you keep it to the dogs. I hope you don't plan to arrange a marriage for your future kids!

Unknown said...

i love the captions to describe their hot romance!