Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jaime's Weekend

Jaime turned 30 on Friday and little did she know, but her awesome husband Charlie had planned a surprise party for her! He enlisted help from me and Beth for the food and decor, and after hearing of the Mad Hatter theme that Jaime had talked about, we went all out with a Mad Hatter Tea Party Alice in Wonderland theme. I had a hard time keeping the secret from Jaime all week, which I handled by mostly avoiding her ;) I think she was surprised though, and the party was a blast! Happy Birthday Jaime!!!



On Sunday there was party number 2 at the Marshik's house. Since Jaime didn't know about the surprise party, she had planned an Oscar's party for Sunday! We got dressed up, walked the red carpet, cast our ballots, and watched the show. Good times! See pictures over at the Marshik blog here, including one of me picking food out of my teeth, and several of their cute doggies!

No comments: