Sunday, November 16, 2008

St. Lucia

Cory and I went on our honeymoon in beautiful St. Lucia! I can't believe it's been over a month since we've been back. I finally got our pictures off our cameras and taught myself how to imbed a slideshow (I think)! We had a wonderful time doing lots of eating, drinking, and relaxing, and we even caught the second half of the Penn State game that weekend! St. Lucia was beautiful, and the Sandals resort was great; when can we go on another honeymoon?
The picures are out of order because they came off of three cameras, but you'll get the idea! Enjoy!

3 comments:

ACQ said...

It looks awesome! Bring me along on that second honeymoon. ;-)

nujoud said...

Ditto that, surely if it's a second honeymoon you won't mind if more of us come along! Looks lik eyou had a great time!

Russ said...

Hey: Just got to look at all your honeymoon pics this evening. Got some great pics and you both look sooooooo happy!!!!! Ahhhhhhh! I love you guys!!! Dad