Friday, October 24, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Sholl!


We haven't posted in so long - after Hurricane Ike, we got busy wrapping things up at work and getting ready to leave for PA! Cory and I spent the week prior to the wedding at our respective homes with our families. I really enjoyed my time with my family and my bridesmaids, relaxing and getting all the last minute things ready. I know Cory had fun, too, wakeboarding in the freezing Susquehanna river and hanging out with his family.

The wedding was perfect; everything we imagined it would be! Friday, October 3rd was a beautiful, crisp day - the exact kind of Pennsylvania fall day I had hoped for. I was nervous all day and finally calmed down about an hour before the ceremony while I was getting dressed with the girls. But right before my dad and I walked down the aisle my heart started pounding! Once I saw Cory though, all those butterflies went away. He looked so handsome, and I felt beautiful. The reception was awesome and it was so great to see all the people we love, and know that they were there for us. We danced and drank the night away and it all went entirely too fast, but I keep replaying everything in my head and it was just the perfect day.

Here's a link to a blogshow that our photographer put together. Hopefully we'll get the rest of our pictures soon!


And now we're officially the Sholls, and I'm so happy to be able to call Cory my husband!

Coming soon... pictures from our fabulous honeymoon in St. Lucia!

3 comments:

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

CONGRATS! Your pictures are so beautiful!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

you guys look awesome! looks like a beautiful and fun wedding!

-M

Lauri and Jeff said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pictures!!! They came out so great!