Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cory's Birthday

Cory doesn't seem to like to blog anymore so I will write about his birthday. It also gives me a chance to show off what a great wife I am ;) His bday was last Friday and he turned 27! I got him this beautiful tool chest that he wanted with some DVDs tucked inside (Transformers on bluray, and That 70s Show season 5). Please also note the beautiful handmade bow and card.


I also made him this delicious beef jerky

and this even more delicious chocolate cake with peanut butter icing!

We went to happy hour at Boondoggles on Friday and then downtown to see our friend's friend's band. It was a fun night!! I hope you had a great birthday baby :)
PS - I don't know what that stupid grey line down the middle of our blog is. If you know how to get rid of it, please tell us!

1 comment:

nujoud said...

Happy Birthday Cory! Sorry we missed it.