Monday, July 23, 2007

First Weekend on Vacation

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend to come home. The temperature dropped since last week down to a cozy 75 degrees. It's been breezy and sunny and just downright gorgeous.

I got a lot of wakeboarding in the first few days of being home and I have plenty of it on digital video that I am editing right now and will blog it soon. Other than wakeboarding I haven't done much of anything but relax and enjoy the B-E-A-utiful surroundings with a beer in hand. It's nice to be home and see everyone again as well as re-familiarize myself with some of the delights of Pennsylvania such as Yeungling, Tastekakes, sweet corn, and summer weather that actually allows you to go outside.

For a quick glimpse into my weekend here is a slide show of pictures I put together.
http://picasaweb.google.com/cory1114/Vacation02

No comments: