Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Collection Grows

I think most of my friends already know about my weird fetish with shoes, but if you are one of those lucky people who didn't know about it here's a quick glimpse into my Jordan collection. I got my first pair of Jordan's when I was in 8th grade and to this day they were my favorite pair of sneakers ever, unfortunately the air pocket in them popped and I had to take them back but when I took them back there were no more to be found and I had to settle for some other pair of Nikes. I have since found the same pair except they are in all black and I never wear them because I'm afraid if anything happens to them that I will never find them again.

Here is said pair of Jordan's:

Since the 8th grade I have proceded to spend stupid amounts of money on select Jordan's that catch my eye. Sometimes it takes painful amounts of resolve not to spend my money on shoes but sometimes I just can't help it. Today was one of those "I can't help it" days. Here's the newest addition to my collection:


Here's the rest of the collection, I have a handful more of Jordan's back in Pennsylvania but they are really old and worn down, the collection that I have here are the pairs that mean the most to me.




Unfortunately I don't stop at just buying Jordan's, many other sneakers fall into my sneaker fetish so closet space is a struggle between me and Erin's shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how I know your gay?