Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catch-up Post: 30th bday

Wow I am a bad blogger! I probably shouldn't admit this, but one of my New Year's resolutions was to blog once a month. I obviously didn't do that, but I'm here now with a renewed effort!

I turned 30 in February and had an amazing birthday! My good friends Beth and Lisa have birthdays near mine, so we had a combined birthday dance outing with the girls and it was a super fun night! Here we all are dressed up and ready to party:

My wonderful hubby got me a LeCreuset Dutch Oven that I have been coveting for some time now. I've used it a bunch already and I love it!


Then in March, me, Heather, and Carolyn, PSU Besties for life, went to the Dominican Republic for our much anticipated 30th bday bash. Carolyn's birthday is the day before me and Heathers, so we've been talking about doing something BIG for our 30th birthday for years, and I'm so glad we did! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana - it was beautiful, the food and drinks were great, the beach and ocean were gorgeous, and the weather was perfect. We had an amazing time eating, drinking, tanning, swimming, zip-lining, dancing, and talking our faces off. It was great to be able to spend 6 days together; we haven't been together that many days in a row since college. We have a ton of great pictures, but here are a couple of my faves:


Time to start thinking about where we're going for 35 ;)
Thanks for making my 30th bday so great everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love that second pic of all of us - was that from your camera or mine?

Erin said...

me too - yours!