Monday, June 21, 2010

Catch-up post - June

June is close enough to being over and we don't have anything big planned, so here is a June summary as well.

A few weekends ago we went to PA for Cory's annual wakeboarding trip. Last year our friend John went with Cory, and this year his wife and my good friend, Beth, and their daughter, Sydney, and I decided to go along! The weather was gorgeous, we ate a lot of good food, did some waterskiing and wakeboarding, and got to see a lot of family and friends. Cory's friend Tim and his family were there, and we got to see Cory's mom, sister and her family (our nephews and niece are SO cute!), and my parents. The highlights of the weekend were: Yuengling, getting tan, and seeing Sydney and Connor learn to waterski! And of course spending QT with our friends and family! We were lame and took zero pictures; if I get some from Beth I'll post them.

My cousin Derek is in the Navy and moving across country from San Diego to Pensacola. So he stopped in Houston on his way and spent a couple nights with us this past weekend! We are fortunate that we grew up not too far away from each other and got to see each other a lot, so we are pretty close. We don't see each other often anymore, so I'm glad this worked out; it was great catching up and having Derek get to see where we live and meet Cosmo!

No comments: