Monday, June 21, 2010

Catch-up post - Eating with Erin

I've been cooking and baking up a storm the past few months! Here are a few things I've made.

Oscar Statue Cookies (these were actually in February for Jaime's Oscars party, but I never posted the pics)

Pineapple Upside-down Cupcakes (for book club)
Roasted Rosemary Skillet Chicken (burnt my arm for this one, but it was worth it!)
Tomato Soup Cake (another book club gem)
Lamb Stew (made with Guinness!)
Kebabs (de-Kebabed, made when Irv & Suzy visited)
This is making me hungry! Time to go start dinner...

9 comments:

ACQ said...

I like Eating with Erin! Well I like eating in general, but I also like this feature on your blog. :D I hope you will show more of your yummy creations!

The Flagans said...

Looks yummy! I have been meaning to try the tomato soup cake (I assume you got it from the PW blog?)!

saroy said...

Ok, now I am even MORE bummed that I am missing book club again!

Erin said...

Lindsay, the tomato soup cake is from PW's tasty kitchen site. There's a link to it from her main site.
Sarah, I'm hosting this month so that means I'm not baking, so you won't miss that ;)

Melissa said...

Tomato soup cake? That sounds really interesting. Love your food blogs!

Erin said...

Melissa, the tomato soup cake was like a spice cake; didn't taste tomato-y at all! Yum!

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

I miss your eats Erin! Wish I was in your book club so I could take advantage :).

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
free adult gay sex stories said...

He had her remove his shoes and socks. He screamed.
erotic bondage stories
nifty stories exam dad
search erotic stories
adult incest masturbation stories
very young sex stories
He had her remove his shoes and socks. He screamed.