Monday, March 1, 2010

Eating with Erin

During the mission, I didn't cook much, but I baked a lot to take stuff into console. With the mission over, I was really excited to get back to cooking! Unfortunately I haven't been taking pictures of stuff I've been making. Here's a short list, a couple photos, and a promise to take more pictures of food (I need to keep getting better at my food photography anyways!).
Chocolate chip cookie dough truffles - soooo goooood
Vanilla Peppermint cupcakes - for my birthday on console
Shoofly Pie - a Pennsylvania treat
Chocolate Peppermint Brownie Bars - had to use up that leftover cupcake frosting
PW's Penn a la Betsy - a tomato cream sauce with shrimp
Chicken Noodle Vegetable soup - made a big pot of this to take to console during the mission
We made stuffed peppers over the weekend
And right after the mission I made creme brulee again - YUM! I was also excited to use my new green creme brulee dishes that I scored at TJMax or Ross, or one of those places!
I'm always cooking and baking (and eating), so I'll post more soon!

2 comments:

ACQ said...

Om nom nom! All those baked goodies sound delicious!!

Todd said...

mmmm....chocolate chip cookie dough truffles...

So glad the mission is over...i couldn't take any more sweets!