Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Day I Didn't Meet Bono

U2 is playing in Houston tomorrow night. We are not going because my bff Alicia is getting married in Pennsylvania, which is well worth missing it for. But if they ever come back, she's buying me tickets (she might not know this yet)! ;)
Bono and The Edge were in the Mission Control Center today. They were sitting at the CapCom's console (that's the position that communicates everything to the crew onboard the ISS). CapCom sits next to TOPO (that's my position). I was supposed to be on console today, but I traded shifts with someone.
So today was the day I SHOULD have, but sadly, did not, meet Bono :(
Here's a picture Cory took of NASA tv when they were showing the PAO event with U2. I would have been just off to the left...

No comments: