Monday, October 19, 2009

Alicia's Wedding

This past weekend, Cory and I travelled to PA for Alicia and Brent's wedding. It was great to be home in our motherland, and even though the weather was rainy, I still enjoyed the cold! I had lots of fun in the days leading up to the wedding, helping with last minute preparations, having martinis with the gals, getting mani's and pedi's, rehearsal dinner-ing, and of course on the day of, standing up for one of my closest friends as she married the love of her life. Alicia was beautiful, Brent was handsome, the place was gorgeous, the ceremony was lovely, the food was delish, and the drinks were flowing! It was so fun! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Woods!
On Saturday, we watched the Penn State game with the bride and her parents and my parents. Then on Sunday we got to see Cory's parents, which was great!
I also got to give all the parents their copies of our wedding album that I finally finished, and they really liked it so that made me happy. All in all, a wonderful weekend, and what a let down to come back to reality ;)
Next weekend, Carolyn comes to Houston!!!
Here's me and Cory, well into the reception if you can't tell. PS - I promise I wasn't naked.

No comments: