Sunday, September 27, 2009

Babies Galore!

I seem to be surrounded by babies lately! Two of my dear friends are pregnant and having babies very soon! I can't believe I'm old enough to have friends having babies (and more so that I'm feeling myself be more and more ready for one!)!
Lisa and I made a diaper cake for Lauri with a dinosaur theme. It turned out super cute!! Her shower was the day after I got home from Moscow and was lots of fun and very educational :)
Nujoud's shower was today and was also fun and educational! There's so much about babies that I don't know! I made the cake for Nujoud's shower and everyone said it was delish, which made me very happy!
Here are pics (Lauri, sorry there's more from Nujoud's, I was still on a different timezone at yours ;) ) Can't wait to meet your lil bugga's ladies!

No comments: