Sunday, May 3, 2009

'Maters

When I first told Cory that I wanted to plant tomatoes and herbs this year, he was a bit skeptical. That might have come from my killing of many flowers last year. But I persevered and have been watering my plants every day (except for the ones where it monsoons). And I swear we can see the tomato plants growing; it seems like they grow 2 inches each day. The red pepper plant isn't growing as much, but he's definitely bigger! Here's what they looked like when I planted them, and what they look like now. They're even flowering, hopefully we'll have some 'maters to eat soon! Take note of the little firefly guy to gauge how much bigger they are!

2 comments:

ACQ said...

They look like they're shooting up! You'll be so happy with all your delicious tomatoes!

Unknown said...

you dont really need to look at the bug guy to tell they've grown ;) just an fyi hehe.