Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blast from the Past, Second Edition

Time for another picture from the past! Let's go way back this time... This is my family in about 1985. I'm not sure the exact year, but I'm guessing me and Heather are 4 or 5? Something else I don't know is which one is me. That's the thing about being an identical twin; I'm not always sure which one is me in old pictures. I'm gonna guess that's me on the right, maybe my mom can leave a comment and let us all know if I'm correct!


Just for reference, here's what my family looks like now. This is us at me and Cory's wedding in October.

3 comments:

ACQ said...

I agree with your guess...Heather on the left, Erin on the right. You were cuties!

Melissa said...

I like this blast from the past idea...very cool!

Unknown said...

you are correct, you are on the right! we were cute, weren't we? hehe.