Friday, January 19, 2007

HawKI Certification!!

I just found out today that I officially passed my final back room simulation and will be certified to support Internation Space Station operations as soon as some paperwork gets signed. I've been working towards this for the past two years and now will start another series of training.

For the most part I did an effective job in my final simulation, it wasn't my best and everyone knows it but on this day I did enough to pass the evaluation. It is a big relief. Now I am really looking forward to the first time that I get to send a command to the largest and most expensive space vehicle known to mankind!!! It should be soon. I will also be working the next Shuttle mission to the International Space Station that launches on March 15th.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Congrats, Offically!