Thursday, January 11, 2007

Catch Up Blog II

Ok, so I've been a bit of a SLACKER. In my defense, we've been doing a lot of work around the house, so I've only been a slacker in blogging.

I would like to first wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Our holiday break was very busy back in Pennsylvania, it's nice to see family but there's a lof of family to see in a week.

Speaking of family, check us out with my nephews and our new Penn State fuzzy hats. How awesome are they!?


My dad, finally loosened up enough to buy something fun for himself. If you knew my dad you would understand. It turns out that he went and bought himself a CORVETTE. It's not a new one, but it's pretty friggin sweet. Man did I have fun driving it over the break, it really goes.



In work related news, my back room certification final simulation is next Wednesday! I can't wait to pass and start working real mission shifts and sending real commands to the Space Station. I'm a little nervous, but I think I'm ready.



1 comment:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Those American cars sure are nice, aren't they? hehehe j/k dude, that car looks like a nice ride.

-Rob