Monday, July 14, 2008

A new blogger at the C-spot

I finally decided to join the blogger world, so I had Cory add me as an author on his page; or should I say 'our' page - aww :) He even changed the name of the blog to 'the Sholls'! Less than three months and we will be!!!

Since I'm just learning, I have to put some pictures so I can learn how to do that. So here's a picture of what we had for dinner:



Yummo! Homemade pizza with pesto, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, a pinch of salt and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Wow it was good!

And here's a few of how we're sprucing up the yard:



We bought everything last weekend and planted the grasses and the flowers. Today after work we planted the bushes in the front. We liked the bright colors, they reminded us of fall in PA. The guy at the plant-store said they'd stay like this year round, so hopefully he was right!!

Stay tuned for more updates from me - hopefully this won't be a one time thing!

6 comments:

Charlie said...

Thank the lord someone is blogging on this page again! I almost removed it from my "links" ;)
Great plants, I love the yellow-y ones too - someday I shall plant some!

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

Yay! I just randomly checked and 2 new posts! Pretty flowers and that pizza looks so yummy.

Joshua said...

Welcome to blogging Erin! Keep up the posts!

Becca said...

Ok, I know this is random, but you know that plant in the picture you have on the right? I have a few of those... well, had... because I quickly figured out how to kill them. I guess they are shade plants and they are ment to live on the forest floor. Anyway, don't leave it in the direct sun or yours might meet a similar fate to my poor plants...

nujoud said...

Yay! More blogging! Although, now we can't tease Cory about you two being "The Sholl's" if he is going to willingly use it before the wedding.

Russ said...

Hey Erin: Cool pics! Can't wait to see you today. I actually knew Cory had changed the site to the Sholls! LOVE to you Cory and Cosmo!